Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

Christmas is a mere four days away.WoW.Can you believe it?!? It's already Christmas time...the time of red,gold, and green, ridiculous amounts of money spent on decorations,great food, and 15 versions of the same Christmas song, with half of them sounding the same....i love Christmas.One thing lacking from my Christmas though was snow.Unfortunately, there is no snow where I am in the state of CA, and if you didn't know any better, you'd think it was fall.............................

But, oddly enough, I'm not that sick of Christmas music yet, usually around this time I'm so sick of it i could punch the radio......ah, anyway...people are rushing to buy gifts and there will be panicked people all the way till the night before....oh, i love Christmas.....but, i miss my friends....

2 comments:

Hannah said...

We miss you too Josh. I think I can say that on behalf of the lot of us. I really miss our sledding & snowball fights.

joshthecollegekid said...

i am still bummed i wasn't there for the time when ya'll tried to invade our house with your little dress up group....lol