Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

no internet and nuttin(im gettin nuttin for christman,cuz i ain't been nuttin but bad) to do

As I write this I am sitting in a library at a computer useing a nasty, feeling keyboard. its gross i know.I'm deeply, very, X-tremely sorry about the 8 day gap between posts. I'm in Iowa, at my grandma's with no......*wait for it*.....INTERNET!!!! I know!! My life is horrible! Ah well, the world keeps spinning and so does my head. So, my moms b-day was a while back, I got her Mercyme's newest cd "The Generous Mr. Lovewll", Great cd!! "All of Creation" is the best worship song EVER! Period! NO discussion!

ITS HERE!!! Or it will be tomorrow. TOY STORY 3!!! Now, i wouldn't give a single, little thought to this movie if it didn't have the same actors doing the voices but it DOES!! Tom Hanks and Tim Allen among others. And I am NOT ashamed in the least to say i LOVE this series and I can't wait to see it. We will be taking the whole fam( - dad) to see the movie in theaters...oh yea! There is nothing like seeing a movie at the theaters, and to quote Ben Stiller, " Its FREAKIN AWESOME!!" guess the movie that quote came from when commenting on this post. A little random i know, but hey, RANDOMNESS IS AWESOME!!(that was for you kryssie)

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Ridge promised to take my + the future SILs to see it. Looks cute.