Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Running...Again

   Yes,I have started up running again. Three days a week and not minute longer. I don't like to run per-say, but I acknowledge the fact that it's good for me and I feel better when I do. So I run on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays(40 minutes today), and on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, I do P90x workouts for my core and a stretching workout thingy. It's kinda fun actually.

  I'm pretty sure I got no better than a B- on today's Chemistry test. Blah! Oh, but I did get my report card for the third quarter, and my percentage was 90.something percent. Not bad if I do say so myself. And, in an exciting turn of events, I will be going to a Newsboys concert in April with Kutless and Disciple opening for them. Suh-WEEEET!! It's going to be intense. I have seen all of them in concert and they are all awesome live! 

  So, a couple of days ago. They were having a used-stuff sale of sorts at my school in the gym, and they were selling dvd's for $2:50 a piece!! What a deal right? I know, so I bought Sahara, featuring Mathew MacConaughey, and Hitch starring Will Smith. I love both movies. That's why I bought them I think.....

  Anyway, I must go. Youth group starts in 7 minutes.


  Toodles!                                                                                                

No comments: