Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Massive Epicness at Magic Moutain...and I like Black Preachers!!

First drop...255 feet up...Then down....at 85 miles an hour...Epic.....thats one of my new words...that and Bitter...which is what I have labeled my youth pastor.....So...we(8 teens and the youth pastor and his wife)...left at 6 wed. morning..got to the hotel..A X-tremely nice hotel, buffet, swimming pool, hot tub, b-ball and tennis courts, not to mention the rooms 3 rooms suites.....awesome....great speakers at the conference....good foot at the hotel...and for kicks..a day at Six Flags....epic epicness.....

And soooo...since I didn't have the camera where I needed it,with me, and it was where I didn't need it, NOT with me...i found a video of the GOLIATH....front row...exactly where i sat.BUT...before you watch this, remember this is a 255 foot drop that lasts a matter of seconds...and that this video REALLY does not do this ride justice...it is WAAAAAAAYYYY more intense....and FREAKY!!

No comments: