Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Violation of personal rights?Anything Lady Gaga. Definitely!

..............idk.Anyhoo, long time no post. I have been uber busy. Yes, I said 'uber', judge me! Been totally playing all out at open gym on Tuesdays and Thursdays after school(i think i have told you before). That is SOOOOOO much fun. And waaay intense. I think I have said that before as well.

And, so yea, I bought a 3rd gen Ipod touch. Played with it for like two weeks, then decided too sell it when i realized I could get a 4th gen(newest gen) with camera and video for not a whole bunch more. So I sold my newly acquired Ipod to some guy named Edgar I think in "The Bronx", New York and now I am either today or tomorrow hopefully going to purchase a 4th gen.


Okay, disturbing note. I was reading a story on Yahoo about a middle eastern man who lives in the US,who went to get his oil changed and noticed an odd wire hanging from the underside of the car. It was a GPS tracker. The FBI had been tracking un-announced to him. Turns out the government doesn't need a warrant or anything to tag you with a GPS tracker and follow your every move. Scary huh? Personally, I think it's a violation of personal rights. And the reason for them tracking this guy, because he happens to be related to someone in Middle east who hangs out with some guys from a terrorist group.

Really?

GET REAL!!!!

And on the subject of violation of personal rights, you know how the government agencies are capable of tracking every phone conversation in the US at least if not more. Right now legal battles are being fought over whether government agencies like the FBI, NSA, CIA, and such need any permission to listen in(as if they don't do that already,don't know what im talking about, watch opening scenes of the Bourne Ultimatum).

*whew*...there's my 2 cents worth....

No comments: