Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

rough would be an understatement

wow....okay....soo first show is done....over with.....ka-putz....in the past....THANK GOD!!!!....first off, the first five minutes were a disaster, music wasn't playing, mike wasn't working, computer messed up.....*face palms*...i need a redo....*wait*...NO, i need.......next week...........hopefully, next week will be better.....

Digital Palace is my name, playin music is my game.....aaggh...i have been trying to collect all the Arizona Tea cans and i just can't do it...i have all the ones i like, which is like over ten, but there are a couple that i don't like and im not going to buy it if i don't like to drink it....idk....ill prolly just have my dad drink it for me......oh, Arizona Teas are AWESOME!!!!...that much, that good, for just 99 cents......that GREAT!!!!......

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Hooray!! Good job surviving your first show! AZ Tea is okay.....a little sweet for my liking. I prefer Honest Tea.