Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

sinner or saint!!

Saints are the Champs...THERE...I have officially done my required sentence(i KNOW its not a sentence, but IDK!) discussing the super bowl....but in other news...I will be hosting my new show tomorrow for the first time and i am SOOOOO freaking out...but...i will not be telling you the hours of my show nor the place you can see me, until the second show, because i do not want ya'll to see my first show, which i can just feel is going to be very bad and rough(what really could you expect)......its gonna be awesome......
i was standing outside in a parking lot with my little bro(who's 3), and i put him on the roof of our car...no, i don't see anything wrong with that...and he stood up, looked around, then looked at me and said, "Josh, I can see the world from here"...i just thought that was soooooo cute....lol....

oh, here is a cool vid, Davd Crowder Band did an acoustic/piano cover version of flyleafs song All Around Me..and it is sooooooo amazing....





oh, and one more thing.................... my fav commercial, "Keep your hands off my mamma, keep your hands off my Doritos"........funny....

No comments: