Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Not Here, Not There, Not Anywhere

So my life seems, in where we are content to live. As in the next 8 hours I will be going up to Crescent City, CA to take the first of several trailer's full of our junk, most of which seems like junk to me. But I did get one good thing out of all this, I will be able to do one last show at KRBS. Bittersweet. One thing tho, when I told the studio manager I was moving, she asked about the radio stations there, and if I needed a letter of reference, so that was thoughtful of her.

On the family front, we are trying out Netflix, since DIRECT TV has become so stinkin expensive. I think Netflix is kinda cool too. And, you know what, I was reading a blog, one that I read quite often, And We All Fall Down :/, and it occurred to me, I am not gifted with words the way some people are. The author over there, can just write and write and write, and I well, can't to put it simply. There's a thought for you.

While I was in Montana, I found some simply awesome quotes that I decided I just must show with you.

  • Raising teenagers is like nailing jello to a tree.
  • Time may be a great healer, buts its a lousy beautician.

my personal motto

  • Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.

And own of my fav movie quotes ever, by one of my fav actors ever, Paul Bettany,

" I'm sorry, I can see I'm not speaking clearly. You have played the game and lost." from the character Lord Melbourne in Young Victoria.

EAT IT SIR JOHN!!!!

1 comment:

Alayney M. said...

haha jello.... hahaha you make me laugh.