Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Its Official, Well Only Un-Officially

So, here I am, sitting in some person's house, waiting for some old couple to move out of our-house-to-be, listening to Hawk Nelson sing 'bout some girl named Caroline. Here's the catch, I'm in Crescent City, my home for as long as it takes me to finish highschool, get a car, and pick a college. And not a moment longer.....



Anyhoo.....I have officially chosen where I will be going to school. It's a private, christian school in Crescent City, as compared to the online christian school I did last year. Tho, the only reason I get to go is 'cuz of two discounts and the fact I'm so special(actually,there are discounts cuz I'm a pastors kid, bleh), its free for me! Shnazzy!

Yes, it's official, I'm lonely. Tho I didn't want to wallow in self-pity for the whole post, I decided on just one paragraph. I'm still off Facebook. The withdrawl symptoms have worn off leaving me semi-hollow, haha......*sighs*

There is youth group tonight, so that's good.

Ta-Ta!

No comments: