Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2010

... . . . ...

Can you believe it....! 2010.....WoW....thank goodness...i can't believe it....anyhoo, this year for me at least has been quite a depressing letdown....i really am at a loss of words trying to describe this year...so far, all the people i have met have done very little to fill the gap left by others..........
but i am trying to keep my sunny, positive outlook going....ha...but my sun is being drowned out by clouds...ANYWAY..(whoa,random yell there..scary)....
i have made one New Years Eve resolution, this year i will give my best effort to keep my sugar intake too a bare minimum...so far so good...lol...toodles *waves*

4 comments:

Muse of Randomness said...

Not sure what to say to that first part.

Nice metaphor. :p AND YES, OPTIMISM IS KEY.

I could never go through with that resolution. Ever,

Hannah said...

I like your resolution. One of mine was to restrict my coffee habit. You can probably guess how that went.....anyway, happy new year to you!

Raja-Man said...

2010 is one more than 2009............

Hannah said...

which would mean that we're all getting older...(almost 18, yahoo!!)