Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

English Please, English

  My teacher has this idea that he thinks it's funny to tell you what to do in a foreign languages. Crazy guy. And cuz he has travelled around the world, it's a different language every time. He gets a real crack out of it too. We are trying to break him of that. LoL.

 There is this girl in my classroom, Lauren is her name. She has taken to writing stories and using her fellow students as the characters. In which we are pretty sure she just acts out her inner, ummm, darkest, wishes-er-ideas.....idk. Anyway, they are a real hoot to read and I have been made the official narrator of these stories at lunch. Funny thing.

 The last dance practice is this Thursday, the dances I have learned being the Waltz, Electric Slide, Lindsay Shuffle, Virginia Reel, Swing, and Foxxtrot. God help me remember those. The dance its self is on Friday. Which is kinda sad, being that I wasted my last day on earth at a ball, seeing how the world is gonna end on Saturday. Or so at least that's what Harold Kamping says. LoL. Personally, I tend to agree with SCRIPTURE when it says, in Matthew 25:13, "Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man is coming." NKJV. But, who knows? I mean really? Who actually knows? Not you, or me, and definitely not Harold Kamping. You can take that to the bank!

Anyway, school is ALMOST OVER!!! I CAN HARDLY STAND IT!!!!

toodles

No comments: