Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

What do you call a birthday party, not on your birthday?

A PARTY!!!!!

As some of you may know, my birthday is on the fifth of July. But, because I am going to a highschool camp from the fifth to the ninth of July, we celebrated it today. Burgers and chicken were on the menu. Very tasty-THANKS MOM!!!

I did receive a blue m&m's t-shirt. That was cool. And from Malachi, who obviously stopped by the dollar store on the way over, some sidewalk chalk,bubbles, a sand pail and shovel, a squirt gun, and.....*drum roll*.... A JONAS BROTHERS BIRTHDAY CARD!!! It was obviously my fav present. Oh, and money from the Geisserts. A very thoughtful gift.

But, one downside was that, we had roughly two days to throw this party together, and so, because of that, we didn't have many activities planned. So, when groups of teens get together, what do they do?

They chill........that's right...for 3 hours we just sat around and chilled. Aside from grouping together in the hot sun for like a billion pictures by my dad, and watching me blow out some candles, we just sat around and talked.

Typical teens we are. Talking about......well, maybe I just wont say.There might be an adult reading this....

You know, it's kinda funny these days, but there is something I have noticed, at least where I am. I think you are more likely to get ratted out by a lurking adult than the teens you are hanging with. Just something to think about. It's not going to be one of your friends, no, it's going to be there parents, standing afar off who just "happens" to notice something, and then just happens to talk to your parents later.


It's NEVER a good thing when parents are talking in a little group afar off.

I've have said this before, and I'll say it again. It's IPPAC.

International Parent Plot Against Children


Our parents have joined together in a unified front against us. That's why there is slave labor*work with no payemnt*, and parents who abuse their parental rights. The list is ENDLESS!! They have also agreed to spy and report on each other's kids. Making it increasingly difficult to simply hang with your friends.

Mark My Words.

In other news, I saw Transformers 3 with Malachi and Alex. It was a very good action flick. Tho, it did go on a little long, almost three hours! There was good humor, not to dirty, no sex scenes, and the language was nto as much as the second. Oddly, enough, it seems like a lot of the language comes from his parents.

I give this movie a weak B+. Simply because of all the awesome butt-kicking robot action!

On a side note, I am a very,fortunate guy...and no, I do NOT like the jonas brothers....

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Ok, yeah...I was wondering.