Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Winding Down To Start Up

Creation Northwest was AWESOME!!! Just not as awesome as last yer tho. Interestingly enough. I almost felt like a third wheel there. But, whatever. Skillet was just plain amazing. They re-did their set and it looked UBER EPIC!!!! I still had a good time with my friends. It was so nice to see them.

Oh, and for the record, don't try to get married while still married. It doesn't work.


My mother and my siblings are in Denver on the way to Iowa. As for my father and I, we are in Oroville, CA, on our way back to Crescent City. I can't WAIT to be back home.

I misses hers, She's as boot camp. Yea, she's just that awesome!

If you would please, pray for my friend Sterling, he was riding his bike in town, with no helmet, and he was hit by a car. He was taken to the hospital and is now at home. Just pray that there are no long-lasting, negative effects from this incident. It's a miracle that he is alive.

No comments: