Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

*unable to come up with creative title*

Lying in the ditch, cold, wet, and lonely, mine eyes did see it there. There, my heart went out to it.
And I determined in myself it remove it from it's current circumstance.....

So I ran over, picked up the twenty dollar bill, and ran back and waved it in my mom's face saying "Look what I found mom!".


So.....it figures...after all the miles my mom has run, that I'm the one that finds a twenty dollar bill on the side of the road. We were leaving some friend's house and on a whim, my mom and I decided to walk the mile or so home, and lo and behold! I found money! That has never happened to me before, tho I have seen money in the bottom of the river before(i was not going to dive in there and get it).

1 comment:

Aaron said...

Holy crap! Last week I found a twenty on the ground too!