Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Old Nemesis Turned Friendly?

School pictures!!!

Two words that strike fear into the hearts and faces of many a high-school teen. And we had them last week, and I just got them back. Not too bad if I do say so myself. And of course, when we got our student I.D cards, we did spend the next 10 minutes walking around and flashing our cards while saying, "FBI"!......It was funnier for the guys......

Had open gym today. Did pretty well. Didn't fail, or even epic fail so that was a relief.

I tell you what, some chicks can't take a hint. "YOUR NOT THAT ATTRACTIVE SO STOP TRYING TO FLIRT WITH EVERY GUY YOU SEE"!!!!! OMGoodness!!!!

I made the honor roll.....yes...its a "whoopdee-doo*nobody cares" moment. It's not that big of a deal. It wasn't that hard....figures

Don't choke on chocolate pudding.

1 comment:

Alayney M. said...

Glad you liked your picture. :) I can only remember ever liking one of my school pics. and now I look back and can't remember why. :)