Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Confused as to why I am sick, and sick of being confused.

Yea, it's real. Unlike Ibuprofen, which is supposed to help!! Go figure.Doesn't help squat.

So, I saw the movie Knight and Day starring Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz. I think it's a pretty good movie. They tried to keep the mood light despite lost of action throughout. It had some pretty funny parts, and it was extremely clean. Totally recommend it.

I am very glad that today is Friday. I needed a Friday right about now.

Well, I got it. Finally. It's SOOOOO cool.

We are having a surprise b-day party for Dillon tomorrow. Hopefully he doesn't find out and all goes well(and i feel better by then).

Since the Red video doesn't work now. I got one equally as beautiful, and maybe a little easier to relate to. I encourage everyone to listen to it!

It's by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, and called, Your Gaurdian Angel.


1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Ugh, I'm sorry you're sick... :-P. LOL, I saw Knight and Day recently as well, and thought it was pretty funny ^_^. One of my favorite scenes was the one in the beginning on the plane... I think it set the tone for the movie really well, and I loved how he kicked a right at the start!
That song... I absolutely adore that song... anyway, I hope he didn't find out about the party, that you all had loads of fun, and you get feeling a heck of a lot better soon!