Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Zombies Ate All My Smarties!!!

And while they were at it, most of my brain. At least, that's what I told my teacher. She didn't buy it. Darn.

I don't know how many of you have seen the movie ZombieLand. I think it's absolutely hilarious. Tho, it does have it's side effects because I am still mortally afraid of all things zombified and still try to avoid zombie movies in general. But anyhoo, in the movie, the main character has about as many phobias as a centipede has legs. So, in order to help himself survive, he creates, as he goes along, a list of rules. Zombieland rules.

So, I will be posting one Zombie-rule from the movie on every post until I have put them all on here. Now the reason I am doing this is very simple, Zombie Apocalypse. Besides what people say, I think this is a very real and possible end for mankind while on this earth. Considering all crazy things scientists are experimenting with these days, all it takes is one accidental infection and BOOM!!!.....Zombie Apocalypse!

ZombieLand rule # 1: CARDIO

Zombies live very active lifestyles, so should you. The ability to outrun zombies can help you avoid zombies in the future.


P.S.: look at the poll please

No comments: