Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Pants On The Ground!

"Pants on the ground, pants on the ground. Ya lookin like a fool with ya pants on the ground!"

Yes, I finally saw the video of 62 General Larry Platt singing, on American Idol, "Pants On The Ground". I am officially a fan!!!

So, I decided to put it on here for ya'll to enjoy.





I apologize. I must retract Zombie rules 2 and 3. Zombieland rule 3 is Beware of Bathrooms, and 4 is Seatbelts.

This is the actual rule # 2.

Zombieland rule # 2: DOUBLE TAP. If you're not sure about something being dead. MAKE SURE. A second shot thru the head never hurts anybody.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Haha, gotta love Pants on the Ground! XD. Gosh, the days when Simon was a judge... I miss him-though Steven Tyler IS impressing me so far. Course, that's partly because he's THE STEVEN TYLER-but his judging has been very fair and honest. Lol, I'll stop rambling about Idol now… :)

Greg Heil said...

Hey man, thanks for the comment you left on my blog. How you been doing lately?

Hey, I also recently started a new blog with my brother that I think you might enjoy. It's called "Cranial Collision" and it's all about how theology, philosophy, and life interact and affect each other. So far its been a lot of fun to write!

Oh, and thanks for the zombie tips