Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Goodbye 2nd Semester

Two down. Two to go. And, for the first time ever, I have made the Honor Roll two quarters in a row. It's only a minor detail that this is the first year ever I've had a chance to be in a Honor Roll....inconsequential fact....

Is it me, or does Stacy(who I just happen to sit next to) go to sleep every day trying to think of new ways to be annoying and cynical. She is by wide majority, the gossip girl of the school. And then she tells you to be quiet, while herself laughing the loudest and making sure everyone can hear her. People like that, ya know, I just wanna *@&#^&* them right in the kisser.....okay, maybe just give'm a piece of my mind......don't even get me started.....lol.....(such a overused and often empty threat)...

So, this past weekend was very busy for sports. The laughable Pro Bowl, the first rematch of the Lakers and Celtics since the Finals, and the AWESOME X-Games were all on.HMMMM. Choices, choices, choices.

Shaun White KILLED it again in the X-Games Men's Super Pipe Snowboard Competition. That makes 4 straight gold metals. He really is the flying tomato.


Zombieland Rule #5.- NO ATTACHMENTS: This will eliminate(hopefully), bonehead decisions such as "going back into the room".

No comments: