Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

First flip-flops of the year!!!....and sunburn...

Oh yeah, first flip-flops of the year baby!!!....You know warm weather has arrived when you break out the flip-flops...haha...I actually didn't like flip-flops until last year...but now...*evil laugh*..i can't get enough of them...so easy...too... I prefer blue, but there were no blue ones i liked, so i got black ones...still good tho...
OH!!!.....I almost forgot...I struck gold today....at a garage sale(typical)....Bill Cosby Vinyl Records.....Oh YEAH!!!...Totally epic!...Now, if you want funny, look no further than Bill Cosby...well, okay, him and Robin Williams...but Bill is SOOO funny...the Cosby Show was a classic...AAAANNNDDD...if we are on the subject of funny sitcoms...the funniest sitcom I have EVER watched is....."The Fresh Prince of Bel-air'.....starring the talented Will Smith(who was very young at the time).....No other sitcom has me laughing so much most of the time....AND!!..if that weren't enough...I got my first sunburn of the year!!!....oh joy.....

2 comments:

Megan said...

Oh, I'm glad you like flip flops. It seems every boy I know hates them with a passion. I've tried explaining that guys wear them too, but none of them seem to believe me.

Sun + lack of sunscreen= sunburn. I'm jealous though. We still have snow.

Anna B said...

I have been wearing flip flops for awhile in the UP but no sunburn. It has been fairly warm and all the snow is gone which is AMAZING because its only march