Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Calendar,The Energy(If This Is You,Then Woe Is Me)

Okay, so Im looking for some cool music videos.....and I happened to chance upon this..."Matthew Thiessen and the Earthquakes". Now Matthew Thiessen is the lead singer of Relient k, so I'm figuring this is a little side project of his and so far he has three songs. All three of which you can get buy buying "My Other Band Vol 1"...a cd off Amazon which is a compilation of different songs from guys who have other bands and are doing little side projects....
Sooooooooooo....all that being said...I chose this song to put on the blog...Don't worry all you non-rockers, its acoustic, AND, you might even like it(prolly not)...but, as usual, I encourage everyone to listen to it.....This is..."The Calendar, The Energy(If this is you, Then Woe is Me) by Matthew Thiessen and the Earthquakes...!!


1 comment:

Alayney M. said...

interesting................