Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Its not mine anymore, its theirs now.......

............I knew this would happen, and it did. See, as of yesterday, for MY show, i would make my playlist for the show from the music i listen(all christian, no exceptions) to, the night before the show...BUT NOW....As of 30 minutes ago, I must show my dad all my playlists so he can go over them, and make he sure he is okay with them.....Which could mean I'll be playing hymns from now on(prolly not but you never know)....So, now, its no longer my show, its my parents show, its THEIR show...
So now, I am seriously debating whether or not I want to continue the show or not....I knew this would happen eventually, I just knew it......Oh, I am cutting my hair today, so only the tips will be blonde now....nothing lasts long...

2 comments:

Hannah said...

It might not be so bad. My folks sometimes surprise me with their tastes. I say give em a chance and see what happens.

joshthecollegekid said...

your kidding right??....i mean, are we talking about the same people here...You do/should know what i listen to by now, and what my dad likes, you can't get any further away from each other...