Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

I was tagged....is that good or bad...hmmm?

Rules:
1.Choose any amount of friends, blog friends or real life friends, and say at least two things(Or more!) you admire or like about them.
2. Tag the friends that you wrote about.
3.If those friends have blogs, make sure to link to them!


Okay, I choose...................................Aaron,Lilliemay, AND...Syreena(if she ever sees this)...

1.Aaron: You and me are sooooo alike its not even funny....haha...anyway. I like how you ARE like me, that I'm not as alone as I thought.I like that you are NOT reserved and are very, very funny(and crazy).....I like you for who you are(despite you insanity). I enjoy that we like a lot of the same stuff. I think you are loyal and stick by your friends...and we are BFF'S!!!!!

2.Lilliemay: I just wish I had known you sooner. I like that your are kind and very thoughtful. I love that you are quick to cheer someone up when they are down.And I like your contagious happiness...im sure this list will grow as time goes by....


3. Syreena: I love your upbeat(most of the time) personality. You are caring, and do your best to help you friends in whatever. I like how you are ALWAYS laughing...You are never mean to any of your friends, and you are quick to look past their faults and mistakes...OH!..I love your taste of style in beanies....I love your laugh...how you are almost always smiling...and you understand...

No comments: