Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

numbers....swarming...head spinning...drowing...math

1. Decide if the given ordered triple is a solution of the following system of equations: (-2,-3,-4)

2x - 2y + 3z = -10
3x + 4y +4z = -34
x + y - 5z = -25


Now, this may or may not look complicated to you, depending on how far along in school you are or got, but to me, its not really that complicated..its just SOOO time-consuming. I mean that right there is the main reason I dislike math, not because its hard or has too many numbers, but just because its long and time-consuming...math takes forever...But, im sure for some people math is really east and doesn't take long....
Im just not one of those peoples.....

3 comments:

Andrea said...

It doesn't look complicated, but definitely time consuming. D:

I could do it, I'm just soooooo slow and not too great at mental math.

joshthecollegekid said...

you think you could do it....what grade are you in anyway?.....

Hannah said...

Yeah, that would take more time than I want to give it.