Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hobo Land

Hobos scare me. They just do. I can't help it. So, when I was confronted by a hobo during my bike ride thru hobo land, I didn't stop pedaling. Not to mention the one that just stared at me from within it's hobo trailer.

Tell me if you think anything might be missing in this photo.....


Hmmm...how about a FLOOD?!? Haha. Stuff like this just makes me laugh.

One thing I did find while biking around was a very nice, semi-secluded spot right next to the lake. Very beautiful. Not to mention being in the sun does tend to help out ones tan.

Dustin now has a cell phone....*sigh*...yet another one of my friends has left me behind and is now one step closer to somewhere I'm not.

toodles.....

"We touch I feel a rush
We clutch it isn't much
But it's enough to make me wonder whats in store for us
It's lust, it's torturous 
You must be a sorceress 'cause you just
Did the impossible
Gained my trust don't play games it'll be dangerous"
 
I'm not sure how correct this is......but still.....

No comments: