Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thinking Over The Unthinkable

Some people don't deserve life. They make a conscious decision and, in my opinion humble opinion, forfeit their right to life. End of discussion.

Wow. Life is moving very fast right now.Summer has blown by. Well, I for starters, am now a stop at the DMV away from taking my Learners Permit test. Very excited about that.

I will be a senior this year. Scary and exciting at the same time.

I went to the Del Norte County Fair this year. First week of August I believe. Dinky is too much credit. Haha. It is sooooo small. I went and hung out all day till closing time with these hooligans here in the pic below.






These hooligans, starting from the bottom are Tara, Dustin, Sophie, and Lauren(is the one under Sophie lol).
 Besides the actual fair, I had an enjoyable time with my friends.


Oh, fyi, more pics will be posted from now on. I take a lot. Might as well use them for something.


No comments: