Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

I Am Free

Okay, only partly. I decided to leave six brackets on my six front, bottom teeth and just take the top off. So now I have me top retainer in my mouth. Which is nice compared to braces, but one side effect of it is that,for the first couple days, you talk with a lisp. Sho now I talk like thish. And it shtinkss. And my friendss make fun of me. Meanies.

So, tonight at youth group we went on a pizza scavenger hunt where teams of teens go out to random peoples houses and ask them for something(anything) to put on your pizzas, then rush bakc and cook them and you have to eat them.A piece of advice, don't mix chocolate and cheese.Nasty stuff.Well.............

p.s. if u want to see owl city's new music video check out my other blog....

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations! :D And I think you made the smart choice, leaving on the bottom brackets until that tooth is back in line :). I've never heard of a pizza scavenger hunt, but it sounds interesting... xD