Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

I Have A Dilemma

So, as I type this I am sitting in my grandma's kitchen leaching off her internet in oroville, California. Today Is the day for my final appointment for my braces. In other words, I am supposed to get them off today, six months ahead of schedule. My teeth look great, except for one little detail.

See, about four weeks ago, one of the brackets that they glue on your teeth to hold the wire broke off. Not a big deal right? Since all the rest are still on. But, the tooth now bracketless, is one of my four front bottom row teeth. And for four weeks, it has slowly moved out of it's position. Not a whole bunch, but enough. So, here is my dilemma. Do I go ahead with the removal of my braces, or do I have them put another bracket on the tooth and put it back in position. Delaying the relief of getting my braces off. Which I can tell my dentist to do so, because I am a paying customer and for the price we are paying, he'd better be flexible. Consumers control producers, not the other way around.

Oh, the choices....


I LOVE OREOS!!!!

No comments: